To download templates and documents, right click on the link, and select "save as."
- Indiana United Ways 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report - United Way Worldwide - UWW's annual magazine that recaps the year, offers impact stories and highlights data
- 2016 Annual Report (Digital) - United Way Worldwide - UWW's interactive annual report offering a look back at the year
- Social Media Guidelines - PPT - Tips and links for sharing the mission of United Way across social media channels
- Partnership Co-Branding - PDF - Guidelines for logo placement in alignment with United Way's brand
Campaign Marketing Materials
- Print-Ready Poster 1 - 24x36
- Print-Ready Poster 2 - 24x36
- Print-Ready Poster 3 - 24x36
- Print-Ready Brochure
- Print-Ready Impact Flyer
- Print-Ready Infographic
United Way - Overview
This one-page overview describes who we are, what we do, where we work, and what distinguishes us from the rest of the nonprofit world.
These flyers highlight United Way's global impact areas: Education, Income and Health.
Stories from major markets, showing how United Ways and their partners are creating long-lasting solutions.
- Fact sheets that provide an overview of United Way and explain the four focus areas of our global impact strategy (Childhood Success, Youth Success, Economic Mobility, Access to Health), with success stories demonstrate how we customize those strategies to meet the particular needs of communities.
- Infographics illustrating how a donor's investment makes a difference.
- Photos highlighting community impact work, divided by education, income and health
- Templates and tools to help you align United Way's brand and messaging
- Branded products to be purchased or created
- Videos that encapsulate United Way's mission and strategy
To see how even a small change in your community's graduation rate can ripple out to improve life expectancy, the employment rate and more, check out United Way's interactive Common Good Forecaster.
UNITED WAY ONLINE
Brand Standards | Marketing Toolkit | PSA | Brandscape Video | Local Videos | Studio to Go | Quarterly Themes | Communications Central | Bambu | #UnitedWayChat